£6.50 – £10.00
* The amazing story of Rev Edward Alston and the day he caught 30 rudd over 2lb, with fish of 4lb 4oz and 4lb 8oz.
* John Price looks at the history of the world’s best day-ticket salmon pool, the Ridge Pool on Ireland’s river Moy.
* Keith Elliott discovers that Australia has had carp since the 1850s. But how did they get there?
* Hoagy Carmichael converts a traditional fisherman on Norway’s river Alta to the delights of catching salmon on a dry fly.
* Ben Wright looks at two-speed threadline reels that allowed anglers to change their retrieve speed.
* Readers are being offered cash rewards if they can identify certain floats or reveal more about the company that made them.
* Hardy’s, the world’s most historic fishing tackle company, has been put up for sale by its owners.
Europe, Rest of World, UK & Northern Ireland