£6.50 – £10.00
* The day that changed carp fishing: the story of Dick Walker’s capture of a 44lb carp from Redmire Pool in 1952
* John Bailey reveals the true story of the night that he caught a rudd over 5lb – way above the British record.
* The Seamartin surfcaster, an Australian reel that is one of the world’s rarest and most collectable fixed-spools
* Derrick Amies hits back at allegations that Dennis Pye exaggerated the weight of his big pike captures
* Keith Elliott concludes a series on Robert Baden-Powell, the founder of Scouting, and his fishing legacy.
* John Drewett writes a touching obituary on James Leighton Hardy, the last connection to the iconic family.
* Tackle owned by the Rev Edward Alston, the only man to hold British records for rudd and tench, is coming up for auction.
Europe, Rest of World, UK & Northern Ireland